Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Apologies...

I would like to send out this message to all our peeps... saying no, I haven't forgotten about you.

I am starting a new chapter in my life and am going to be in college orrientation all this week. I'm going to do my best to keep updating the bloggy but for now, I am very busy with activities. I have a major headache and sore legs to prove it... and it's all very fun and worth it.

Thankfully, we are in a bit of a lull as far as Switchfoot news... but I'm still hanging around. I hope you all don't go away... I really love you guys! (not in a gay way of course).

Very excited for the new Switchfoot record! Once we get more news and when I'm more situated to college life, things will pick up again.

Thanks for reading so far and being on this journey. Keep checking back and maybe leave a comment, eh? Peace out friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to "straighten" us out with that qualification, Job...

Good luck on orientation and the start of school...