Saturday, March 28, 2009

Of pollo asada's and chiropractor's flyers... a day in the life of Switchfoot

Yupp! It seemed that random. Twitter updates!:

March 27, 2009:

- Devouring this pollo asada plate like there's no tomorrow, or at least like I skipped lunch and dinner. Feeling so satisfied now, wow. -tim

- Chad is singing some sweet low vocals, I thought barry white had walked into the studio.

March 28, 2009

I kinda tweaked my back trying to grab a flyer off my windshield without leaving the driver's seat... the flyer was for a chiropractor, ha.



Um... oops? haha.

------------------

Speaking of twitter/status updates and the like, Jon Foreman updated his Facebook status saying:



Next month technically starts in 4 days. Exciting times; I believe we can start anticipating a new single by May, or possibly late April! Stay tuned.

No comments: