Tuesday, December 4, 2007

End of Tour

Switchfoot Touring Frame

Alas, all good things must come to an end. And this "Appetite For Construction Tour" was a very good thing! With over $64,000 raised for Habitat For Humanity, we have to pat ourselves on the back (at least this time).

Switchfoot, Relient K, Ruth, Thanks for the good times. Thanks for doing something good for this world, for the communities. Thanks for the rock, and the music that so inspires us.

what a great tour! Merry early Christmas guys...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jon just put up a blog celebrating this tour.

"among friends"

"hey party people...

ruth and relient K have have been amazing touring friends!

thanks to everyone who came out to sing along with the foot... It was one of my favorite tours ever.

and I'm glad people are digging the tunes. I've heard from a lot of folks who found out about the songs from their friend. That is, in fact, the dream of mine for these tunes. In my opinion it's the only way this type of music should be passed along: from friend to friend- it means a lot to me that you folks are digging it, and thanks for passing it on!

peace,
jon"


Ahh... the grassroots! keep spreading the love everyone! These tunes deserve it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Site News

-Now that tour's over, i might have some time to finish up my "Dare You to Move" essay and Jon's Fall EP review. Look out for those.

-If you have any of your own personal stories, articles, concert reviews, album reviews, or anything else that'd you like to see on the blog, send em in to us! email: wereawakening@yahoo.com. I'd love to see what everyone else has to offer!

peace friends

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And it was by far the best show I've ever been to. :) I'm so proud to be a fan.

Job said...

and its like, for a good cause! I love that the guys are going for it like that