Monday, July 20, 2009

New "Mess of Me" and "The Sound" performance video

from the Blue Bayou in Baton Rouge:



^This video is notable for several reasons.

One, "Mess of Me" now features the Jon Foreman "scream" on the last "aliiive" of the song, before the outro that can be heard on the studio version of the song. ("I wanna spend the rest of my life ALIIIRRGVEE!") As far as I know, that's the first time he's sung it as such. To hear the a clip of the studio version, check out this video if you haven't already.

Two, "The Sound" is now no longer just noise. The audio quality is much better on this new live recording, and it sounds even better than what we had previously. ENJOY! Thanks FireInMyBones for that! I'm liking the John Perkins reference... a lot... for some reason...

PEACE.

2 comments:

bryant trinh said...

sweet job, :D finally that new youtube video i've been waiting for :]

Job said...

:D I was excited. ;)