Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A few more days

We have 20 people, including me and Job, who have pledged to vote on VH1 100 times for five days. Are goal is 80 more by the 30th. Things are going slow.

Well folks I’m gonna be honest. I don’t think we’ll get 100. But I will vote 500 times that week even if it is just me and Job. I hope that is how you all feel too. Right now we have 10,000 votes pledged. That is still an amazing amount.

I am still hoping for switchfeed’s support.

As the last few days go by on the way to the beginning, remember. If you get just one more person to join, you are adding 500 votes. Everyone truly does make a big difference.

Keep telling people to join, and come back Friday for a list of the names committed as well as instructions, and links for the next week’s voting.

Lets do it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wish there were more ppl....

but now switchfeed published it!!! so woot woot woot for phil!! :P

~lydia

Anonymous said...

i wish there were more ppl....

but now switchfeed published it!!! so woot woot woot for phil!! :P

~lydia

Anonymous said...

yep that is good :D

but still, 22 ppl just might be able to do it

Anonymous said...

Alright Chris! I'm in. 30th to the 3rd, 100 votes per day.. no problem.

x3beccamariex3 said...

I'm in.

Anonymous said...

Hopefully even without 100 we can still do it, I'll aim for 600 or even more this week.

...and the wiki article has a tiny mistake, the rugby match when Awakening played going into a commercial break was between Australia and New Zealand, not Wales. (Australia won, woot) Go Channel 7 for playing it lol