Sunday, July 15, 2007

Updated Voting Links

Hey friends. I've updated the voting links in the sidebar to have the relevant.tv player in there. We're doing well on the charts there. Keep voting!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news, we'll be holding off on the petition thing for now. I was reminded by Phil that the guys emphasized a grassroots effor for "Awakening." I have been a bit unfair in my conclusions that Columbia is snubbing Switchfoot. Maybe it's what the guys wanted! Maybe its another effort to involve us, the fans, the "other part of the equation." I remember commenting on the Youtube video about how cool it was that the guys were making it a grassroots effort. I'll try to remember it from this point on.

So lets continue to vote and flood the polls, and spread and plug the video on our blogs, Myspaces, and facebook accounts--the grassroots way. Thanks Phil! Awakening month is about halfway through... Lets try to accomplish our goals!! Lets do this!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I also apologize in advance for lack of postage in the coming week. My computer is having a midlife crisis, and its in the repair shop... so... if I don't post, you'll know why. Thanks again, friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey any way you could post saying that i'll be voting 500 times on VH1 next week if five say they will too?
thanx