Saturday, June 6, 2009

Switchfoot Twitter-ings, and a long-awaited column...

;)

First off, here are some Twitter updates from Switchfoot, in case you missed them yesterday:

June 5, 2009

- Checking the surf, looks good.

- Fun quick surf. Somehow I got "more than words" by extreme in my head while I was surfing. Wierd, but I'm kinda excited about it.

- Happy Saturday. Going surfing with Jon. http://twitpic.com/6qsfu

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

--------------

And the "long-awaited" column is here! That's right friends. If you've been waiting for Part 5 of the clunkily-titled series "an analysis of past singles and what that could mean for this new album," the wait is all over. (yeah, that title is a bit long, sorry). :)

But here it is, in all it's dreamy, unrealistic glory! Read it and let me know what you think. =D

1 comment:

J.S. said...

I think the best choice for a single would be the title track.

It seems like an obvious choice, but that's because it's the best choice. Sometimes the best solutions are the ones that stare you in face before you even start solving.